[Bf-funboard] Toolbox, mmh, 5

Douglas Bischoff bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:25:03 -0400

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 11:48 AM, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> Please take a look, it's a big change. And I've added an
> image to explain why this thing is just great (I think).

You already point out that you don't have 3rd level menusystems worked
out yet, but I'd like to re-emphasize that some sort of visual cue
should exist that points to another level available (like > or
something similar).

Would it be possible to have a radial toolbox and a "traditional"
toolbox be user-selectable? This might be more of a coding pain than
it's worth, but to at least run it by some users to see what they think?

I would like to try the new layout and see how it works... but without
having a chance to play with it & see if it speeds my work, I am
reluctant to go this way.

Nice work putting the presentation together, Thorsten!

-Bischofftep