[Bf-funboard] Toolbox 4

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:05:37 -0400

The last one on the page (cross_select_outside_full_2.png) looks the best and
most intuitive to me.  The menu item selected stays in its current position as
the label to the sub menu and the submenu is easily distinguished from its
parent menu.  It still might be nice to just show the selected sub menu and
clear away the parent menus.  It would make displaying the menus much much
easier and cleaner.  If I want to get back to the main menu I can just wave the
mouse and press the space bar again.  It would in essence then be gestures for
the menus once you got used to the placement of menu items.

Paul Lunneberg