[Bf-funboard] Re: Toolbox Design 3

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:14:38 +0200

Hi,

Who talks about pie menus?

I have doubts about radial navigation. My main consideration is that
piemenus won't work well when context and contents change all the time.

Matt was pointing at how 3D studio works. This is more close to what
Thorsten proposes. For me Thorstens design isnt 'pie' either.

My aim is to offer the user a straightforward way to see in each
situation the options that work within the context. Whether that's 5
options or 50.

-Ton-