[Bf-funboard] Re: (ph) Toolbox Design II

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:14:38 +0200

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 05:09:22PM +0200, ph wrote:
> Hi thorsten
>
> suggestions:
>
> It is (from the point of visual perception) not good to have the boxes
> aligned in the middle while all text is aligned left. This confuses the eye.
> So I suggest to give the more narrow boxes the width of the wider boxes so
> that the columns of text align vertically.
>
> A constant change of box sizes just because some entries are larger is not
> healthy.

Initialy I made the boxes verticaly paired the same width. That's halfway your
suggestion (maybe fullway 'cause it makes the columns verticaly aligned).

I will retry/rethink. Made it the way it is now because of taking less space,
meaning blocking less of the view on the currently edited scene.

Thanks