[Bf-funboard] Reorganising the buttons

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:40:53 +0200 (CEST)

--0-474419957-1065361253=:55896

I have tried to reorganise the renderbuttons window to show how you could have organised in a more logical way. I think Blender would be alot easier to learn if all the buttonwindows were organised roughly like this. This is a photoshop mock-up:

http://www.shadeless.dk/renderbuttons.jpg

Please comment!  Throw you two cents in!

Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan
--0-474419957-1065361253=:55896

<DIV>I have tried to reorganise the renderbuttons window to show how you could have organised in a more logical way. I think Blender would be alot&nbsp;easier to learn if all the buttonwindows&nbsp;were organised roughly like this. This is a photoshop mock-up:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.shadeless.dk/renderbuttons.jpg">http://www.shadeless.dk/renderbuttons.jpg</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please comment!&nbsp; Throw you two cents in!</DIV><p>------------<br>