[Bf-funboard] Auto-subdivide

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:25:28 +0100 (CET)

Yes that is a good idea! Other programs that use
radiosity are able to analyse the lighting so that it
subdivides the mesh not according to the line length,
but according to where the light changes. This would
be even better! There usually still is a slider for
accuracy, meaning you could still turn the subdivision
level up or down.

But doing it your way would still be useful and
improve the Radiosity tool much.

The new radiosity stuff is excellent!  However, it