[Bf-funboard] Layer Manager proposal/mock-up

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:53:19 +0100 (CET)

That is actually a very good idea! I never thought of
solving it this way. Very genious! I also like the
ability to quicly hide layers wich is why I had a hard
time figuring out an improvement. But to make their
appearence in the 3D window toggleable is brilliant!

Great idea!  Though I agree with William Reynish...