[Bf-funboard] Layer Manager proposal/mock-up

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:35:54 -0500

Great idea!  Though I agree with William Reynish... A way should be devised to
have more than 20 individual layers.

Quoting William Reynish <wreynish@yahoo.dk>:
> However much I like your idea, I think it would be
> nice to make it possible to have more than 20 layers.
> It has puzzled me for some time how to do this best
> though.

Maybe some way can be put together that the 4 sets of layers can be modified...
So you can have maybe 30 sets of layers but only 4 are displayed for easy
access... or any number of sets are selected to be shown for quick access.  The
quick access to turning on and off layers is great... adding the ability to have
set would be great as you could have a set for each character in a scene and
then if your interacting with those characters to animate them you could have
those sets visible.

Just ideas...
paul