[Bf-funboard] cloth, hair/fur or general physics engine in blender

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:28:25 -0500

There has recently been a couple topics on Elysiun that deals with the
hair an fur thing.  There's a process in place, we're looking into way
of automating it with python.  You can look at the threads here:

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16008

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17751

They're kind of lengthy, but there's some good meat in there (especially
toward the end.

Later.

  Groo