[Bf-funboard] cloth, hair/fur or general physics engine in blender

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:10:53 +0100 (MET)

lately i read about further steps in blenderdevelpment (
http://www.blender.org/docs/projects.html ). There are mentioned cloth and fur/hair simulation.
I wondered if anyone from blenderteam has already approached this problem or
if it just was an idea for the next months/years.
If not I could maybe do some research about cloth hair/fur or physics
computing in general in math and physics class.

sorry for kind of crossposting, but i just realised this would be a topic
for this list, when i hit the submit button in the forum!

benjamin

--
GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!

Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken
tolle Preise. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail/