[Bf-funboard] Re: radio/toggle buttons

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:40:48 -0500

I would propose the anti-aliasing/OSA, motion blur and render size
(50%,75%,100%) all be

1. modified to be independant of each other (osa/motionblur)

2. be user definable with the possibility of quick select buttons next to it.

So I could select a render size of 34% and and OSA value of 7 but a motion blur
setting of 2.  Granted the OSA values would have to be converted to the closest
valid value for whatever renderer your using but if they were number selectors
like the starting or ending frame settings or the render resolutions settings it
would make them all more functional while at the same time removing a couple
buttons.  You could still have what I like to call quick select settings next to
the render size number selector to have quick access to 50%, 75% or 100%.

3. The render size stuff 50%, 75%, or 100% could actually go away eventually
when you can save customized render settings.  I could then make my own
production & preview render settings and select them easily in one spot.

Paul Lunneberg
paul@pablosbrain.com