radio/toggle buttons Re: [Bf-funboard] Large Texture buttons redesign proposal

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:53:12 +1000

Hi,
One idea would be to only have dropdown lists and no radio buttons.... it
would make things look cleaner I think... and there could be tooltips and/or
headings so people know what the droplist list is for. The headings next to
the dropdown lists could reduce in size and get cut off while the contents
of the dropdown list remain fully (or nearly fully) in view.
- Luke.