autosaving on exit Re: [Bf-funboard] Re: "Quit without saving changes?"/"Save changes?" popup...

Nick Winters bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:07:12 -0800 (PST)

How about:
Save changes?
No Yes

(and possibly regardless what they choose it saves
[new option in info buttons to not do this?], but if
they choose yes they are prompted for a location to
save to)

should it overwrite the previous file if they choose
yes, or prompt for a new file?  I would think the
latter is only reasonable when having not saved yet
but it is another thing to keep track of.

err, uh