[Bf-funboard] Re: "Quit without saving changes?"/"Save changes?" popup...

Robert Wenzlaff bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:31:20 -0500

At 03:54 PM 11/21/03 +0100, you wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yep, this was on my list to do... when you have "temp saving" enabled
> > every few minutes, it doesn't harm to save another time on quit.
>
>Where is that quit.blend supposed to be saved? For me, Blender
>has *never* saved a quit.blend on exit.
>
>Just tried it again, made a cube and Quit blender (both using
>QKEY and the File menu, tried several versions), and no quit.blend
>on the whole disk.

Currently it re-names the last temp file created as quit.blend on exit.  I
was referring to the proposed behavior of saving on quit (unfortunately I
errantly referred to it in present tense instead of future - a hazard of
using an alter ego from 2022).

Detective Thorn.