[Bf-funboard] Main header issues and proposals

Nick Winters bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:58:25 -0800 (PST)

The blue area containing the logo and "www.blender.org
230" is sometimes used as a progress bar (python
scripts can use it...)

if you click the blender logo you will get the splash
screen with other information, I would suggest that
the text be reduced to 230 and keep the logo, perhaps
make both disappear when used as a progress bar...

does blender not have a smaller text that can be used
there, perhaps make it two lines instead of one?

though where would it be split at?

the screen and scene choosers shouldn't loose the SCR
and SCE part beceause they would be more difficult to
identify, I don't want to have to learn where they
are, I don't use them that much, but I do use them
enough that having to use a tooltip would be annoying.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~wenke/blender/blender-mainheader.htm