[Bf-funboard] Re: IK Animanium

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:54:08 -0700 (MST)

DUde NEat! The link to AOI does not work though.

Could Blender ever work with a company to get a better animation system ?
I only seems odd that other mayjor developers have not come to at least think
about helping out Blender. Or at least Ton is not telling anyone. So Ton, has any
major/minor company offered to help yet ? Or do they just not care ?

Ok it still would be neat.