[Bf-funboard] please Grab and don't move...again

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:39:05 +0100

Hi,

Still waiting for an intelligent design proposal on naming conventions
for Blender. Until then opinions are not useful at all... we all have
them, right? :)

If people here have energy left: check on the first work Matt did for
an agenda:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=207&group_id=32&func=browse
There are so many topics we need research on still... for me that's the
real purpose of this funboard initiative. Not to gather opinions or
votes, but to do actual work and research on improving Blender.

For this week and next week development focus is on getting all
reported bugs solved, and do the essential - but feasible - fixes for
the 2.31 version, which will be on the CDROM for the new 2.3 manual. If
you encounter problems and bugs, please file a report to the Tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9&atid=125

Thanks!

-Ton-