[Bf-funboard] please Grab and don't move...again

ph bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:44:39 +0100

>I've seen alot of 'moving' being done in animations, and please stop it.
couldn't have said it better         ( :    Can I quote that from now on?

>Very weird argument. I would say "Curve editor" would make it more clear.
it's already called 'IPO curve editor' so your suggestion is implemented.

One suggestion to the toolbox. Could the shift-Akey menu lose it's
unnecessary bits, so that I just have the menu with the objects to add? I
never use space and I don't need a toolbox. I just need hotkeys (Blender
taught me well). Would be great if Shift-Akey would exclusively deal with
adding.

peter