[Bf-funboard] Move?

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 23:10:03 -0600

We are all carrying on saying the same things over and over again, which we all
basically agree on:

1.) "grab / move" IS clearer and more accurate than than "grabber" and couldn't hurt
overall usability.  It won't even change the hotkeys for power-users.
.
2.) If someone gives up on Blender because of "grabber", let's be honest, they won't
make it in the long run with "move" either.

We have all presented your thoughts, and I think Ton is well aware of where everyone
stands on the issue and I am sure he is quite competent to make the decision based
upon his own expertise and everyone's input.

Take it for what it's worth (probably exactly what it cost you!)

Sincerely,

Justin Pease
N u a n c e   N i n e
Web Usability, Development and Design