[Bf-funboard] Move?

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:41:55 -0800 (PST)

--- William Reynish <wreynish@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> Hehe.. this is getting funny.

indeed it is

> When I say to you "Move the chair over by the door,
> please", what would you do?

And if I say "move the chair to the other side of the
table", will you leave it facing the wall or will you
rotate it to face the table?

Whatever a word means, it's always a matter of
intepretation.

I think this debate is getting fairly ridiculous.

Like many said, you can be using the grab (or whatever
you call it) function without even knowing what grab
means. You just learn to associate an action (the
translation of objects) to an hotkey and to a menu
entry.

anyhow...

Martin