[Bf-funboard] Re: Large Blender UI improvement proposal

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:44:23 +0100

Hi,

It can be efficiently replaced with an option that automatically
creates RVK curves to exactly mimic a 'non-relative' key setup. I've
seen this in other programs, and it's quite more clear that way than
moving these vertical 'key lines' around.

I've done loadsa logo anims, and although the non-relative setup looks
simple, you end up copying keys just to make animations possible (=
creating loadsof data), instead of using animation curves.

BTW: These key lines stem from Traces, Blender predecessor, which had
no animation curves at all, only key positions.

-Ton-