[Bf-funboard] Re: Large Blender UI improvement proposal

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:26:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Roland Hess <rolandh@reed-witting.com> wrote:
> As for theeth, and others who say the current system
> works fine

Please note that I never said that the current system
worked fine. I only asked if he knew about the
functionality present in the Action window. Given, the
mockup he did is very clear and would be a good change
to do.

Ton talked about droping non-relative vertex keys. I
think that for linear situations, where your shape
goes from one morph target to another (say for
example, a logo morphing in something else through
different sub-phase) it's usally easier to setup using
non-relative vertex keys than with relative keys.

I think, that reversing the old setup and making
relative vertex keys the default and (shall we say)
linear vertex keys the option would be a good
compromise to completely remove that functionality.

Martin