[Bf-funboard] (Groo) Re: Toolbox Flash 2

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:02:45 -0500

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 09:32:18PM +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Do you land on the wrong item often so that beeing able to easily move to
> an adjacent item is realy important?

Good point!  It's not often that I have to go from one menu to another
in actual practice, so maybe it's not such a big deal once I'm used to
where everything is.  And actually, it's not often that I hit the wrong
target when I wanted to go to a specific menu, so that flows really
nicely.

It would only be awkward for people who aren't used to it or newbies
hunting and pecking through the toolbox.  These two things are remedied
with time and documentation, so I think this menu is quite nice.

Later.

  Groo