[Bf-funboard] 3D view . Will it get an over haul ?

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:47:45 -0500

<snip>
> The mesh lines and outlines still have awfull jagged outlines . Can the
> 3d view have antialising ?

Personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  Granted,
implementing it *might* not cause a huge performance hit, but I question
the necessity of it.  Those guidelines aren't built to be pretty.
They're there to let us roughly approximate what our final render is
going to look like.  I could be wrong, but I don't think we need
anti-aliasing for that, even if the cost is only slight.

> And can item outlines be thicker to ?

This might be helpful, but thicker outlines, IMHO, distort our
impression of what the finished piece will look like.  For me, I think
thicker lines would just get in my way.

> Options . Yes they help sooo much. And more is better . ^v^

Not if they're bad (not saying yours are, BTW, just that options don't
help - and will probably never be used - when a good default does the
job).

Later.

  Groo