[Bf-funboard] re: OSX mouse

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 09:58:59 -0500

> Actually, we were aware of the mouse emulation problem
> and decided to go ahead with the release anyway.  A
> last minute change broke some of the key handling.
> It was not considered to be a show stopper. This is
> a PREVIEW RELEASE after all.  Plus, a certain group
> of people, who shall remain nameless, felt that since
> this is the 21st century, everyone should go ahead
> and buy a real mouse.

Nuh uh. I have Always had a five button mouse. And I also use a tablet
. And even configed my 22 button game pad/controller to use blender
with that button. As to config it it can oly get configed as an alt
button. Details.

But you went ahead a broke it alll.. WHY !!!! waaaa .... :D ok rant
over..

But yes this is hopefully fixed soon ...