[Bf-funboard] Periodically should send out the policy and FAQ

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:58:51 -0600

I thought for a while that to keep the board aware of the context
of the discussion, there should be an archiving of past messages
somewhere. There should be a posting of the FAQ, weekly? monthly?
that includes links to resulting projects, influence the
board has had on development, where to learn how to program should a
user want to develop their own solutions, etc..

The FAQ would include the policy and would be what
keeps discussion from being overly unproductive..
Those who have a good feeling for productive social interaction
should help out in determining this policy..

If anyone is a lawyer here, we should come up with a protective
policy that keeps Ton and others from being resonsible for the
implementation of ideas that are deemed trade-secrets..
I'm sure this could be a made a bit more flexible though
as we are not implementing this technology, the developers are
considering it, so the responsibility is not of a single
representable entity but once it appears here is public domain and
not subject to litigation.. How would we say that?

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail