[Bf-funboard] Re: U.I.

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:01:24 +0200

landis@landisfields.com (2003-07-23 at 1459.43 -0000):
> Let me know what you all think.

If you talk about clutter, remove the tab page borders, they are not
needed, and just give visual clutter (plus extra draw ops). Mixing it
with zooming could mean problems too (behaviour and look). I tried
some GIMPing and looks better, cleaner.

The vertical mode wastes a bit more of area than the horizontal, you
should find a better layout. No comments about separate windows, I
doubt I wouldlike them in Blender and in any case, I have a good
window manager so I would have few problems to make them behave (and
as you say, optional). When I used dual head, I just made the window
big and reorganized the things take into acount it spread two
monitors.

GSR