[Bf-funboard] Topic for feedback

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:15:35 +0200

Hi,

This goes out of topic.... nevertheless:

I like broken's proposal for an improved fileselector. Our system has
all kinds of nice features I don't want to give up. Apart from that,
for me most important still is to keep a consistant single-window
subdivide interface working.

With no dependencies for menus, guis, widgets, selectors, etc. to
specific OS's, Blender is weird, but it allows an intersting freedom as
well. A review on that topic can best be done for a 3.0 design, but I'm
sure the opinions will differ among people a lot!

-Ton-