[Bf-funboard] Yafray workgroup

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:28:15 +0200

Hi,

http://projects.blender.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=126

I would like to invite the people interested to participate, to try
this forum for proposals and discussions... I know it's not a well
designed system, but at least we can monitor discussions that way.

The workgroup consists of:
- Jacques Guignot
- Mateusz Gorecki
- Chris Williamson
- Daniel Johnsson
- and Alajandro from Yafray

This is the first time we organize a 'workgroup' here, so just bother
me with tips or hints how to facilitate this better.
End result should be a good description of how we can have the current
Blender release working with Yafray in the most optimal way. A
tentative agenda and discussion points are posted in the forum by me.

My role will be more in the back, to assist/facilitate and help
organizing this.

Thanks,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org