[Bf-funboard] ] constraints - Object Selection

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:26:54 -0400

I would love to have some way that as Jonathan stated that you can select the
object instead of typing the name or also some sort of popup window that would
have a list of all the objects in a blend file and you can either select one or
more depending on the circumstances.

It would be great if lights could have lists of objects that it will affect or
not affect instead of by layer (since the number of layers is so few and the
number of objects in a scene can be quite large).

Paul Lunneberg