[Bf-funboard] Re: Edit Buttons and Constraint Sliders proposals

Robin Mountford bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:27:28 +0200

David Cuny wrote:

>Wouldn't it be more logical to add bone motion to morph targets instead?
I'd
>certainly never think to look for bone motion in Constraints.

I am wondering if this proposal is not that far off from what you are
saying. What William Reynish is suggesting in this instance is the next
logical step to the existing action contstraints. I think for this initial
step it would be logical to set up these sliders in the constraints area.
And by the looks of things, these sliders would then be accessible from the
window menu.

He has also written a proposal for an enhanced RVK system, and if these two
can be polished and combined in a logical fashion it could very well end up
being similar to what AM's is.

What I like about this proposal is it extends the existing functionality
rather than wishing to create something from scratch. Theoretically I should
be able to use my action constraints from old projects without extra fuss.

Here's hoping...

Robin