[Bf-funboard] Edit Buttons and Constraint Sliders proposals

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:33:08 +0100

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 10:54:53PM +0100, William Reynish wrote:
> I have just updated my proposal today. There are two
> new sections:
>
> 1: Constraint Sliders
> http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/Constraints.htm

Everybody should take a look at the 2 armature videos from
project messiah:

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x2/videos.htm

(Under headline "Armatures", in several formats)

> 2: Edit Buttons
> http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/editbuttons.htm

Mmh, the edit buttons look frightening complicated, so
hiding complexity sounds like a good idea.
But the interesting thing about the button panels is,
that you have command buttons and parameters in one
place. If you put parameters into pop-ups, you could
as well access the functionality through a menu.

---
Thorsten