[Bf-funboard] Blender CVS: Mirror Transp vs Raytrace

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:24:06 +0100

Hi,

Hrms, a bit early feedback. Not only it is work in progress, the panel
has options that work outside of raytrace too (fresnel, env, nomist
etc).
In the commit log I wrote:

     - Reorganized Material Panels to reveil some consistancy where
buttons
     can be found. Not perfect yet, but at least all options for Shaders
and
     options for Mirror & Transparency now are together.
     This gives some space in Shading Panel for nice expansion.

I work a lot to get raytraced stuff well integrated, so it will become
quite hard to simply separate this... some options work for environment
maps too, and many options work for both render systems.

This is the current rules for the three first button panels:
1. Colors and special render options
2. Shading
3. Mirror and transparency

-Ton-