[Bf-funboard] Replacing OB, SCE, IP, etc, with icons

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:27:19 +0100

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 02:31:36PM +1000, Luke Wenke wrote:

> In the mockup, each abbreviation (OB, SCE, IP, etc) has a different icon.
> Icons could be made for all of the remaining types such as SCR, then all of
> those abbreviations could be removed where-ever they exist in blender and
> replaced with icons.

I think you should create icons for scenes and screens and present
a mockup of the main header with them.
Then we can see how 'readable' the icons are, how much space can be saved,
and if it looks good, or is rather distracting.

---
Thorsten