[Bf-funboard] toolbox and menus in remaining windows coming?

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 03:20:52 +0100 (CET)

GREAT! I'm looking forward to this!

While you are at it, there are some functions still
missing in the menus (the ones you have allready
done.) Here is a thread with lists of some missing
menu items:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2397&highlight=missing+hotkays

Also, a very important thing in the IPO editor: In the
IPO window it is not possible to enter IPO-Editmode by
other means than tab. Shouldn't the modes work kinda
like in the 3D window? Anyway, to clarify what I mean
I have made this little mockup:
http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/ipowindow_header_curve.jpg
This is very important. IPO-Editmode is an extremely
important feature to know about. If you don't, you
will not be able to do any decent animations.

Anyway, just want to say that I'm looking forward to
seeing the toolbox + menus in all the windows. It will
make the entire new UI seem nicer because it will
improve consistancy considerably. You are doing an
amazing job; Even I, an experienced Blender user, am
benefitting from the new UI.

-William

PS
Did I understand correcty that you would like a list
of features/hotkeys in each remaining window? I'd be
happy to try and make one.

 --- Matt Ebb <matt@mke3.net> wrote: > It's part of
the plan :)