[Bf-funboard] toolbox and menus in remaining windows coming?

Matt Ebb bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:23:19 +1100

It's part of the plan :)

Just that the person who was working on it.. *ahem*.. became rather
busy and after being awake until 4am for about a month, there wasn't
much time left to work on it... Getting back into it now.

Writing up a list of what hotkeys are remaining for the other window
spaces would help speed the process, yes. The online documentation at
blender.org is helpful - there are some sections at the end that
explicitly go through the various window spaces and list the hotkeys
available. Some may not be all inclusive though.

Matt