[Bf-funboard] toolbox and menus in remaining windows coming?

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:07:35 +0100 (CET)

I was just wondering.. it is still part of the plan to
include the great context sensitive toolbox in all the
window types? It only works in the 3D window
currently! And what about adding menus in the Action
Editor, NLA Editor and UV/Image Editor? This is
important to do, we can't just leave it half done. I'd
like to know if it is part of the plan to do this. It
would be good to see it soon, but even more important
that it is infact on the list of things to do. The
current menus in the IPO, 3D and Sequencer windows are
fabulous - they make these windows much more usable,
especially for newer users (and for everyone else.
Nobody can remember thousands of hotkeys)!

Can anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Thanks, -William Reynish

PS
By the way, I'd be happy to help out with ideas of how
the menus could be organised if it would help..

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan