[Bf-funboard] Re: (Ton) Layer Manager proposal/mock-up

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:22:48 +0100

Hi,

Hurms.. apparantly my text didn't help to make it clear...

In Blender an Object is not *in* a layer... layer values are just
properties of Objects and of Scenes and of 3D windows, and by comparing
these properties you get a result...

I have the impression that in the proposals as discussed until now
Objects only belong to a single layer then, including lamps... that
will create a whole lot of new issues to think over.

-Ton-