[Bf-funboard] material RGB values in 0-255 format

Nathan Allworth bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:25:22 -0700

If the fubo  tracker was up I'd give you a link to some proposed color
pickers, like ones from maya, or gimp.

I agree, I'd like to have better color pickers. It'd clear up a lot of
room. Instead of having threee sliders you have a color picker button
that can call up the picker in new box thingy. It could even work with
python, instead of writing your own color preview and slider code you
just have a button that calls up your color picker, and some code that
tells your script what to do with the pickers info.
                    -Nathan Allworth //-dittohead-//

malefico wrote:

     From:
malefico