[Bf-funboard] faceloop selection

Roel Spruit bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:57:28 +0200

T key is a good idea, but are you sure it's empty?:
if(G.obedit) transform('t');...

Roel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: bf-funboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-funboard-admin@blender.org]Namens Martin Poirier
Verzonden: zaterdag 30 augustus 2003 5:34
Aan: bf-funboard@blender.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Bf-funboard] faceloop selection

Tkey in Edit mode doesn't do anything yet (AFAIK), but
I don't really see the link with edgeloops (unless you
misspell it with a T, but anyway...).

You could also add it to the special Wkey menu, but
that's begining to be a bit over crowded.

If you choose to associate it with the T key, maybe
you could make it so that T selects a loop and Shift-T
cuts it.

that would be nice

Martin