[Bf-funboard] Features for testing and critics

Stephane SOPPERA bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:00:36 +0200

Martin Poirier wrote:

>Hey guys!
>
>3 new features that need some testing, review and
>approval:
>
>- Numerical input in transformation mode (grab, scale,
>rotate, whatnot)

Hi,

How do you enter a "." in a number?
On my keyboard the "." key of the num-pad has no effect and I can only
type integer numbers and not numbers like "3.2".
There's also a problem with the "-" key of the num-pad. To type "-" you
can't use the minux key of the num-pad. I know that "-" is used for
zoom, but when typing numbers, it's quite usefull ;-) Same thing with
"Enter", to validate the entry I can't use the "enter" key of the num
pad, I thinks this represents a very tiny modification but will be very
usefull.

Thanks in advance,

--
Stephane SOPPERA