[Bf-funboard] Rotoscoping, image-planes or background

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:54:26 +0200

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 03:35:28AM +0200, ph wrote:
> Hi
>
> actually I don't see what is so hard with rotoscoping in Blender at the
> moment.

It's not hard, but could be nicer.

> Two points I could understand.
>
> 1: So far you can lower the draw mode of an object manually. Being able to
> set it higher than the window draw mode would make checking the object more
> easily, since I model mostly in wireframe, but constantly check solid mode.

A real min-draw-mode in addition to the existant max-draw-mode would require
a second menu. But what about a checkbox like lock_draw-mode that makes the
object always appear in the selected mode?

And I would like my reference images scaled proportionaly, so that I
don't need to use square planes and images, meaning less work in image
preparation.

---
Thorsten