[Bf-funboard] Re: [Bf-docboard] Syncing development & documentation

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:33:21 -0400

I agree with almost everything you said Landis.  The two below.. just a question
on the collapsing and the example you gave.  Could OSA & Motion blur finally
have seperate values?  Please please please anyone?

The second one... I agree that I like the dark colors a lot more.  Having worked
in lightwave and max the dark color are a standard among FX apps.  But... Max
also provides a way for you to change the colors if you like other colors.  I
would say definitely make the colors changeable but have standard ones that are
installed/used by default.  At least start coding towards having changeable ones
if there isn't an easy user interface for it next.
Anyways...
my mind is blanking now...
paul lunneberg