[Bf-funboard] Particles system rewrite?

Jonathan Bartlett bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

here's some crazy thoughts, but they would be fun if they weren't a
nightmare to implement:

Particle physics - have the ability for particles to obey physics laws of
other dynamic objects, whenever we get our dynamics engine back.

Maximum particle density - This way, you could animate pouring water to
fill a glass - the particles follow physics on their way down and then
"fill" the glass, based on particle density.

Jon