[Bf-funboard] XSort and Hash

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:50:15 +0200

Hi,

Check in the 2.0 (html) manual on what these functions mean to do. It's
mostly useful for the obscure 'Build effect' and the 'Slurph' keying.
It is not related to the OpenGL drawing error, which has to do with
negating one axis in a scaling transformation; such transforms are not
supported by OpenGL lighting. We'll have to code a patch for it, but be
aware that more 3d systems don't support it (game engines for example).

-Ton-