[Bf-funboard] Expanding the menus

Daniel Fairhead bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:06:23 +0300

> But what gets shown in the menu when it's not in editmode? What gets shown
> when no objects are selected? What gets shown when more than 1 object is
> selected and the objects are of different type? And how can this be made
> obvious to the user (since a clean solution isn't obvious to at least me
> right now)?

1 obj selected -> Menu has buttons for that object
2+ objs selected -> Active object buttons, and/or "group"/multiple object buttons
none selected -> World and/or Render buttons

For multiple objects, it could have buttons for adding constraints, parenting,
tracking, etc perhaps?

Or would this be too complicated to understand?

Dan