[Bf-funboard] Pie Menus as part of user interface

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:24:18 -0000

Ryan,

lol..funny how things work out like that...yeah man...I dont know if you
read one of my last messages but Maya's Hotbox comment I had on how it is
also envoked by the spacebar much like Blenders toolbox....well....it is
setup this way (pie like)....more acuratly...like a compass (North, East,
South, West). It is VERY fast since everytime you mouse in that direction it
changes...damn...I forgot how fast that really was...anyways...good idea
man. I am not sure how to impliment it into Blender though...unless you
would have the option to substitute it in for the trdional style used
currently by the toolbox and specials menu. Anywas, I have typed too much
again...I should be working on learning this XML stuff or working on that
blasted tutorial...RRRRRRR! :)

Cheers,
Landis