[Bf-education] Blender university program?

DreaM Maker Creative Station dreamakerbd at gmail.com
Tue May 23 22:32:54 CEST 2023

Dear Simon,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in
working with your team as an animation expert in Blender. With seven years
of experience in the field, I believe I can bring a valuable skill set and
contribute to your projects effectively. Over the past seven years, I have
dedicated myself to mastering the art of animation using Blender. I have
worked on various projects, including short films, advertisements, and
video game animations. My expertise lies in character animation, motion
graphics, 3D modeling, and visual effects. I have a deep understanding of
the animation pipeline, from pre-production to post-production, and I am
proficient in using the latest features and tools in Blender.My passion for
animation goes beyond technical skills. I have a keen eye for storytelling
and strive to create engaging and visually stunning animations that
captivate audiences. I am a strong communicator and work well in
collaborative environments, taking feedback and incorporating it into my
work to achieve the desired vision.

Some highlights include in this link :
*https://studio.dreamakerbd.com/animator-masud-karim/
<https://studio.dreamakerbd.com/animator-masud-karim/>*

I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications and
how I can contribute to your team's success. Please feel free to contact me
at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.

On Sun, May 21, 2023 at 8:33 PM Dieter Strzempek <pixpray at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Simon,
> I have been teaching Blender for more than 10 years at a university of
> applied science. In my practice I am using Blender as an interior
> architect, for my daily work. I also used to be a Trainer for engineers and
> architects.
>  Feel free to contact me, if you are interested in exchange on an academic
> basis.
>
> With kindest regards,
> Dieter Strzempek, Diplom Ingenieur FH,
> interior architect & lecturer.
> Germany
>

> Direccion Animación Simon Gerbaud <dir.anim at escine.mx> schrieb am Fr.,
> 12. Mai 2023, 19:32:
>
>> Dear Blender community,
>>
>> my name is Simon Gerbaud and I'm the director of the bachelor's degree in
>> film Animation at ESCINE school in Mexico: https://escine.mx
>> Escine is a school of Cinema, Photography and Animation.
>>
>> We follow the evolution of Blender with interest and several of our
>> teachers are already teaching this software to our students. We would like
>> to strengthen its learning in our institution because it is a powerful
>> tool, also because it is the result of a community that forges its own tool
>> and that makes sense to us.
>>
>> Have you ever worked in alliance with a school? Is there a way to connect
>> with the Blender community from the academic realm?
>>
>> I hope that the question of education will interest you and that we can
>> establish a dialogue.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> *Simon Gerbaud *
>> Director de la Licenciatura en Animación Cinematográfica | Escuela
>> Superior de Cine
>>
>> ¡Síguenos en nuestras redes!
>> <https://www.facebook.com/escinemx/>
>> <https://twitter.com/ESCINE_mx>
>> <https://www.instagram.com/escine_mx/>
>> <http://www.escine.mx/>

<http://dreamakerbd.com/>
[image: photograph] <http://dreamakerbd.com/>

Masud Karim
Director
M 01409350858
P 01724463055
E dreamakerbd at gmail.com
E admin at dreamakerbd.com
Dream Maker Creative Station
60/1, Arjatpara, Tejgaon, Mohakhali
Dhaka-1215
www.dreamakerbd.com <https://studio.dreamakerbd.com/animator-masud-karim/>
[image: facebook icon] [image: twitter icon] [image: youtube icon] [image:
linkedin icon] [image: instagram icon] [image: pinterest icon]
<https://web.facebook.com/dreamakerbd/>
[image: dreamakerbd.com] <http://dreamakerbd.com>

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>