[Bf-education] Blender Curriculum

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 21 12:08:10 CEST 2022

Hi,

Please use the official blender.chat system. It's Rocket chat (has
mobile app too) and works with a Blender ID login.
Logs are kept there for at least a month, and then get deleted.

I've created an official channel now:

https://blender.chat/channel/blender-education

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, CEO Blender Institute / Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands