[Bf-education] Curriculum Proposal -Eppur si muove -

pro at inventadero.com pro at inventadero.com
Sun Jul 10 21:31:05 CEST 2022

Good Sünday everyone:

                 wi* had a dream!!   ~ ~ ~   in my heart it woks

01_Proposal→ https://video.hardlimit.com/w/p/hrki791FcPZKQR3MmK175q
[ScreenShots]→ https://8d2.es/mod/page/view.php?id=3066

-Educational Resources:
Don't know exactly all the posibilities of the B-Communities platform
(Categorizations, ways to Submit resources, articles, etc...)  but seems
to be a lot to mix them in a satisfactory way for the Bf-E purposes (...
that came to mi head).

-Chat/Comunication:
"Bf-education" DiscordChannel it's okay to me (as proposed by
colleagues).

I belive we don't need nothig more that using the plattforms that
already exist; B-Commtys/ Discord (till see the constructivism fruits;)

Antonio.

P.D:  I know that we teachers have a wierd relationship with time and
effort.[StudyPrepareTeachBureaucrazyBreathing]
And that the rhythm of a BfE-Community is probably going to be different
from others. [EvaluattionTime=DeepDesert]
But the simple fact of having a place where to find compiled (little by
little) what is so scattered, I think it will be a marvel.

[*]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi_(mythology)